Thursday 9 September 2010

Lanvin hearts H&M.

Fashionistas worldwide rejoice; it has been confirmed that Lanvin's Alber Elbaz and Lucas Ossendrijver are collaborating with H&M to create affordable collections for both men and women! Did you ever think you would hear the words 'affordable' and 'Lanvin' in the same sentence?! Lanvin are following in the footsteps of other luxury designers such as Jimmy Choo, Sonia Rykiel and Karl Lagerfeld in attempting to bring high end to the high street with H&M.

When asked about the collaboration Elbaz said; "When H&M approached us to do this collaboration, they asked if I could actually translate the dream we created at Lanvin to a bigger audience. It wasn't a project about dress for less. I think I loved the idea that H&M was going luxury, rather than Lanvin is going public. I thought it was a smart concept so I say 'I do'."

The designs will be revealed on November 2nd and will go on sale at over 200 stores worldwide on November 23rd. Shall we start camping out now?


More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment