Friday 5 February 2010

Alexa Chung in Vogue.

Alexa Chung has been one of my absolute favourite style icons for a while now. I love her understated style with a bit of an edge, she really embodies the best in tomboy chic - and I love a girl who always gets her legs out. She always mixes high end with high street, making hers a much more accessible look.


The model-turned-tv presenter-turned-rockstar's girlfriend-turned-America's sweetheart just landed her first British Vogue cover for the March issue, and in keeping with this Vogue is getting her to send them a photo of her outfit for every day of the month, along with an explanation of her choice. I don't know about you but I'm excited to see what she comes up with. Someone with enough style to have this season's Mulberry it-bag named after them must be worth a second look.




Seen here holding her Mulberry bag; 'the Alexa' in brown.




More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment