Saturday 9 June 2012

Tastebuds at Tramshed

To be greeted by a large cow and chicken in a tank of formaldehyde when you walk into a restaurant that touts steak or chicken as the only culinary options on its menu is slightly daunting although I must say I very much enjoyed the Damien Hirst with my dinner.


My lovely friend Terry is the sous chef at Hix Belgravia and took a group of us to try the new Hix restaurant local to me, Tramshed, on Rivington Street. Steak is served by the gram (anything from 250 to a full kg) and chickens are served whole. I won't attempt to critique the food as I am by no means a connoisseur, although I will say it was particularly yummy and I will definitely be back for more.

For a really good food blog check out Terry's here.



A talking point for the evening was my new Christopher Kane clutch, the general consensus being that it definitely resembles a placenta! Oh dear...



More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment