Tuesday 4 May 2010

The Life of a Fashion Intern. (one week in)

I've just started interning at Start, Brix Smith-Start and Philip Start's boutique in Shoreditch. Right now I'm mostly doing press and online stuff and I'm loving it. Lots of lending clothes out to press and getting them back. Online orders, online content such as designer bios etc. I'm hoping to get some buying experience soon too!


Check out a couple of blogs I wrote for Jeanette's pop-up shop at Start (which I helped put together), and the launch party (which I got to attend!):
http://jeanettesshop.blogspot.com/2010/04/jeanettes-basement-invasion-launch.html

Elle Japan came to the office last week and took some pictures of me and two colleagues for a feature on Start that should be in their July issue. I was lucky enough to get to style myself in anything I wanted from the Spring/Summer collections! I chose to wear two of my absolute favourites; Alexander Wang and Vivienne Westwood. It was shot in the street outside Start, I can't wait to see how it turns out. Here's a sneak preview of what I was wearing:

Alexander Wang top and trousers, Vivienne Westwood Anglomania x Melissa shoes. Vivienne Westwood necklace and earrings (my own). Fossil watch (my own). Stella McCartney bra (my own).

I'll try to keep you updated on any exciting new experiences I get to do whilst interning.
More soon xx

Follow the twitter for quicker updates: http://www.twitter.com/thesculptedheel

No comments:

Post a Comment