Most of my wishlist feeds directly into my ongoing obsessions with great knitwear, printed trousers and more recently, the art of layering. I mean who doesn't need a chunky white Stella McCartney jumper or Acne trousers printed with dollars? These are staples, nay, necessities surely..
While I usually try to refrain from buying into seasonal trends lately I am overwhelmingly drawn to any and all coloured fur and/or holographic surfaces - and anyone who knows me (and my favourite Margiela camel toe boots) knows I love a quirky accessory!
*My pick of the week* I know I can't technically justify purchasing this most expensive and pointless Fendi fox fur keychain but a girl can't choose
1. Acne trousers £320
2. 10 Crosby Derek Lam top £270
3. Acne bag £300
4. Stella McCartney jumper £436
5. Maison Michel hat at Motilo.com £485
6. Fendi fox fur key chain £192
7. Stella McCartney holographic ipad sleeve £145
8. Aint Laurent sweatshirt £100