Friday 28 December 2012

It's been a while..

As we near the end of 2012 I realise I've left you somewhat by the wayside, sorry boo. To catch you up here are a few things that have been tickling my sartorial tastebuds recently..

My birthday presents. Good work nearest & dearest.



Rihanna's nails (and Rihanna in general really)

Rihanna Beauty





















Inappropriate hats to wear at work.




















Dresses over pants. The matchier the better.

   


All things fluffy and fun. Real? Faux? Who cares? As Uncle Karl would say, "In a meat-eating world, wearing leather for shoes and even clothes, the discussion of fur is childish."
Image 1 of ASOS HURRICANE Heeled Sandals

















WOXPC9790005RED





















Bling.



























































Boyfriend jeans. I've been tirelessly hunting for the perfect pair that don't cost the Earth. Call me if you find them and I'll be yours..



And last but not least a modern day picture book of my life: http://fashionprgirlproblems.tumblr.com/



















L x


Bag, Alexander Wang at TheOutnet.com. Grace Coddington's memoir. Hat, Asos. Dresses over pants, Roksanda Ilincic Resort 2013. Heels, Asos. Fur stole, Peter Pilotto. Cat eye ring, Ileana Makri. Branch ring, Noemi Klein. Bracelet-cum-ring, Jacquie Aiche. Boyfriend jeans, Acne.

No comments:

Post a Comment